You need a car driving license. Those who are not residents of the European Union should have an International Driving License with motorcycle certification. Be honest with us and yourself. If you are a safe, competent rider who knows his limits and is currently riding you’ll have no problem. If you can’t demonstrate safe operation of our bikes, we will refund any deposit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What experience is required for driving our fleet?
To make a reservation at this site, does Moto Center Lefkas require a Credit Card for confirmation?
Finalizing a reservation online you will receive a guaranteed rate without the requirement of your credit card. When you arrive at your rental destination, you will complete the financial transaction with a Moto Center Lefkas representative.
What is the standard rental period and what time do I have to return the motorbike?
The minimum rental period is 1 day. Motorcycles must be returned by 9:00 a.m. the next day.
What is included in the rental price?
- Delivery and pick-up at the hotel.
- Third party liability up to 88041,09€ per accident.
- Bodily injuries to third party up to 440205,43€ per victim.
- Fire or theft of the rented vehicle is fully insured.
- 24% VAT and 0.5% municipality tax is included in the price.
- 24 hour Breakdown assistance.
- Unlimited kilometers.
- Map and information about the island.
- The renter should drive according to the traffic law and any police fines are paid by the renter.
- Insurance covers only the driver which his name it’s shown on the contract.
- Any key loss replacement costs 15€ extra charge.
- The renter pays for his own gas and oil.
- Medical cover is not included for rider or passenger.
How do I make a reservation?
Complete the application form and you will receive an offer. To confirm the booking a deposit of 30% of the total rental price is required. This amount can be paid either by credit card, PAYPAL or by Bank Deposit. When picking up the vehicle you can pay the remaining amount in cash or by credit card.
How do I change or cancel a reservation?
You can change or cancel your reservation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Moto Center Lefkas by phone at +30 26450 93177. Please note that by changing the dates or type of vehicle, also the rental price might change. There is no charge for cancellation or change of reservation. Please make any changes or cancellations the latest 48 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time.
Bank Accound Details
IBAN: GR30 0140 6840 6840 0210 1173 508
BIC : GRBAGRAA
NAME: ANYFANTIS SPYRIDON ARISTOFANI
BANK: ALPHA BANK